Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marriage?!?!?!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
brandon
Hey everybody, I get married on Sunday....wish me luck and I'll be back online in 2 weeks.
MickeM
Good luck mate! :-D

Marriage, best thing that ever happened to me. Hope the same for you :-)
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jun 8 2007, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good luck mate! :-D

Marriage, best thing that ever happened to me. Hope the same for you :-)

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

I second MikeM - I have never been happier.
Kristofer Dahl
Awesome - and good luck!!! biggrin.gif Promise to show us some pictures of the ceremony and party in two weeks!
GroovinMastiff
Congrats! Have a great time and I wish you good luck and happiness in the future. smile.gif
blindwillie
Wehee! \o/ \o/ \o/
Gratz!
Agree with the above. My first divorce and last marriage is the best things that ever happened to me. wink.gif Gave me two lovely kids.
Aaron
i cant say that marriage was the best thing that happen to me cuz im 15 hehe but i still wish you good luck
preownedguitar
Ah. Marriage, when a man and woman come together to afford outrageous living costs and a man's fetish with expensive guitar equipment. Oh and lots of makeup, (preferably for the woman).
aerohit
Just joined GMC, and my first post here to wish you luck
brandon
thanks everybody. Yeah Kris, i'll definitely post some pictures when we get back.
kahall
QUOTE (brandon @ Jun 8 2007, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks everybody. Yeah Kris, i'll definitely post some pictures when we get back.

There is still time to change your mind. I have been married just a few weeks shy of 21 years so I speak from experience. biggrin.gif Don't do it!
Just kidding. Good luck to you seriously don't do it. heh! cool.gif
The Uncreator
Have a great time and take pictures!
David Wallimann
Excellent! Congratulations!
You must be married now.
I wish you and your bride a wonderful life together!
aerohit
Hey does she play drums smile.gif ? I will make sure mine does biggrin.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.