Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Antonio Vivaldi - Winter Arpeggios
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Opetholic
Original lesson: Antonio Vivaldi - Winter Arpeggios by Cosmin Lupu

I really enjoyed learning this piece. Thanks Cosmin for making such a wonderful lesson which is also very useful for inside picking technique.

Ben Higgins
This was a really good take on this. It's not easy at all !

Your picking was nice and accurate and your hand synch was quite good too.

The only things that stood out as needing work were a need to reduce unwanted string noise and you need to make that last pedal tone lick better. At the moment you're letting some notes bleed into each other. You need to lift each finger off after you play the note to keep the notes separate from each other. Good work smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Hey Mert! biggrin.gif Outstanding! Congratulations man, I feel honored you chose this lesson! I agree with Ben's observation, though the final phrase sounded like a harpsichord tongue.gif if you let the notes bleed into each other, so it can be an interesting interpretation idea.

This take needs just a bit more practice for perfection! Keep on rocking!

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
Great job man! You just need a bit more practice to do a flawless take. Your alternate picking is precise in most of the parts but it could be even more secure. Start practicing this one with some drive and also pay attention to what Ben and Cosmin said about the last section.
Alex Feather
You did a very good job learning this piece! It's not the easiest lesson! Your picking technique is very good and timing was very good! The only thing I would suggest is to try to make your picking technique cleaner so you don't play other strings by accident!
skennington
8.5!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.