Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Frusciante Style Lesson 2
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
MossRoller
Original lesson: John Frusciante Style Lesson 2 by Gabriel Leopardi

Hello all, continuing with the Frusciante lessons.

Ben Higgins
Very solid take ! I've got no criticisms here... I see you're working on your classical vibrato too, which I'm really happy to see. It's an effective vibrato when you're on the high E string and is a good alternative for when you don't want to do a more obvious and wide vibrato. smile.gif

Sometimes it can be a little fast when you're doing it so that's my only suggestion, to try and get the speed a little slower so it doesn't sound too much like an angry bee wink.gif
Alex Feather
You did a very good job! There were a few timing issues and some notes were out of tune, but I can see that you have been working very hard on this lesson and did a great job learning it! If you will continue practicing it for a little longer it will sound perfect in no time!
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi friend! I'm here just grading, I have given your feedback at the Gab's Army thread. smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate! Congrats, as I have nothing more to add aside from what the guys already noticed. Push this a bit more and the 10 is yours tongue.gif

Cosmin
skennington
9.25!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.