Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The New Periphery Video Is Here!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Cosmin Lupu
Hey guys! I got to watch this, even though it's unlisted tongue.gif Have a blast!

Gabriel Leopardi
I'm amazed of the sound that this guys got on this album... the video is really cool. It seems that the unlisted idea wasn't very good! It has many views.... tongue.gif
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 4 2012, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm amazed of the sound that this guys got on this album... the video is really cool. It seems that the unlisted idea wasn't very good! It has many views.... tongue.gif

laugh.gif I am the responsible one laugh.gif
The Uncreator
Periphery, Misha and Jake, and quite a few websites posted this all over facebook so trust me its spreading fast laugh.gif

Awesome song and video, love Spencer on this one.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 4 2012, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif I am the responsible one laugh.gif

hahahah tongue.gif
Cosmin Lupu
wink.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Wow this track was brutal! Listening to the band for the first time on Spotify now.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 4 2012, 06:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems that the unlisted idea wasn't very good! It has many views.... tongue.gif

Maybe that was the whole plan!!
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 5 2012, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow this track was brutal! Listening to the band for the first time on Spotify now.

Maybe that was the whole plan!!

Kris, is this your first encounter with Periphery? Hope you like them smile.gif I am planning to do a lesson 'in the style of..' pretty soon biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.