Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birds That Peck The Roof !
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Ben Higgins
Do any of you guys have birds landing on your roofs and making loads of noise when they move about ?

It's quite amusing that something so small can sound as if several builders are stomping away on the roof.. I swear there is a winged construction company banging away up there some days ! laugh.gif
AK Rich
laugh.gif I have an agreement with the local woodpeckers, they dont pound on my house in exchange for plenty of bird food in the winter tongue.gif
Arpeggio
We get crows on our roof they go for the moss maybe for small insects inside it, if you see bits of it on the floor having fallen down that might be it.

Ben Higgins
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jul 8 2012, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif I have an agreement with the local woodpeckers, they dont pound on my house in exchange for plenty of bird food in the winter tongue.gif

I like agreeable birds.. it's amazing what you can work out with them when they're open to arrangements wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Check out this out takes and you will see how my neighbor birds can make me re do a recording... tongue.gif

Ben Higgins
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 9 2012, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check out this out takes and you will see how my neighbor birds can make me re do a recording... tongue.gif

Haha, I remember that wink.gif
SirJamsalot
I've got squirrels - in the morning, I can hear them chasing each other across my roof - little feet racing from one end of the house to the other smile.gif

Also, there are crows in my neighborhood - they like to grab walnuts off a tree, then fly really high and drop them onto the street to crack them open. That can get a little annoying...

and finally, my next door neighbor is a terrible drummer and isn't ashamed to show it to the rest of the neighborhood.

So I've got squirrels, crows and humanoids.
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Jul 9 2012, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got squirrels - in the morning, I can hear them chasing each other across my roof - little feet racing from one end of the house to the other smile.gif

Also, there are crows in my neighborhood - they like to grab walnuts off a tree, then fly really high and drop them onto the street to crack them open. That can get a little annoying...

and finally, my next door neighbor is a terrible drummer and isn't ashamed to show it to the rest of the neighborhood.

So I've got squirrels, crows and humanoids.

Haha... as if all that wasn't bad enough.. you got a bad drummer just to top it all ! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.