Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Billy Gibbons Style (Playing With Coin)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
DeGroot
Original lesson: Billy Gibbons Style (Playing With Coin) by Sinisa Cekic

Used a quarter. ;)

Sinisa Cekic
Gibson's most beautiful top smile.gif ! Now, nice playing but I have the impression that you are using hearing rather than tabs.
Skipping some notes or phrases is not as important as something else - fluidity ! No need to hurry in some parts, relax and follow the situation wink.gif . Good job, but still you can better !!!

ps :

Where is a coin flipping at the end ??? maaaann happy.gif biggrin.gif
Ben Higgins
Great job DG !

Only criticism I have is the same kind of thing I said to Greg, which is that when the quick little flurries happen, they need to happen just a bit quicker to have that 'snap' to them. Other than that, it's all good man cool.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Beautiful tone and playing!! I love your take mate! As Sinisa said, there are some fast licks that could sound tighter but the overall is so good. This is a 10 for me! Keep on rocking! smile.gif
Marcus Siepen
And another 10 from me as well, great take. Beautiful tone, nice vibrato and I also like your phrasing.
Alex Feather
Very nice take! I like the tone and playing is just great! A lot of feelings and expressions!
For me I would like more dynamic like in the original lesson but it is still 10!!!
Gabriel Leopardi
This is a beautiful take mate! I have nothing to add here. I enjoyed a lot your feeling and tone in this one. Well done. smile.gif
Fran
Pass: 9.6
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.