Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buckethead Style II
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
bleez
Original lesson: Buckethead Style II by Gabriel Leopardi

Ben Higgins
Really great take on this one !! smile.gif

Your feel during the clean section was really emotive and it was just right on the money. The last section was also really good but especially the slower clean parts.

Just one little minor slip up during that first ascending picked lick and some slight timing issues with the phrases towards the end hold back the full 10 but all in all, it's still a hefty take - nice one ! wink.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Indeed man! Nice take and I see you are always improving from one take to the other wink.gif Which can only be a good thing right? I agree with Ben and I might add that some notes were a bit rigid, but slightly, not too obvious - this thing will be set in time, so don't worry!

Keep up the good work and don't forget yer thread, mate biggrin.gif

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
Good take Bleez! I also enjoyed your feeling in the clean section and the only thing that I have to add to Ben and Cosmin's comments is that the electric section has some licks that are played with a different rhythm compared to the original lesson, but they are like new versions.
Keep on the good job! wink.gif
Fran
Pass: 8.7
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.