Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Becoming A Mountain Man Of My Room
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Smikey2006
Hey Gmc, ive decided to go on a guitar bindge ohmy.gif. for me this means, im not shaving or cutting my hair until i can play a song, in this case its domination by symphony x ohmy.gif smile.gif. looks like im in for a fun summer of not leaving my room and maybe by the end of it ill have some metal hair, or a longer beard than hair.... hmmm. But this also means that if i don't post something for 3 days straight, ive probably died.... cool.gif
MickeM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jun 18 2007, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Gmc, ive decided to go on a guitar bindge ohmy.gif. for me this means, im not shaving or cutting my hair until i can play a song, in this case its domination by symphony x ohmy.gif smile.gif. looks like im in for a fun summer of not leaving my room and maybe by the end of it ill have some metal hair, or a longer beard than hair.... hmmm. But this also means that if i don't post something for 3 days straight, ive probably died.... cool.gif

lol good luck, can we have a before and after picture laugh.gif

If it takes forever to learn at least you'll come out of it with the right image, looking like Zakk Wylde
Smikey2006
Ahhah its soo true.. maybe i should post a before an after picture ohmy.gif, whoo wants it biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.