Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neoclassical Solo For Beginners
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Kalmah
Original lesson: Neoclassical Solo For Beginners by Emir Hot

really trying to work on my technique(vibrato especially!!), looking for some constructive criticism, don't be afraid to be harsh!! (sorry for the quality, its a cell phone... best i had!!)

Ben Higgins
I had to tilt my head sideways so I could see your hands working laugh.gif

Not bad at all... it's good to see somebody focusing on vibrato. Most people overlook this aspect whilst pursuing the more interesting flash stuff wink.gif

Ok it needs some work of course but you've made some progress on your own so far. I would recommend you to use your whole hand more rather than rely on individual finger strength. Please take a look at the videos in this thread for some hints:

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=43123

Bending also needs some love too !

Overall, good work.. keep it going !
Alex Feather
Was a good take!!! I would agree with Ben about Using your whole hand instead of separate fingers! Also ibrato can be improved as well! Overall you do a great job an it's 9 from me! Keep rocking!
Gabriel Leopardi
That camera view gives me vertigo! tongue.gif This is a good take! I can note that you focused on vibrato and the results are really positive, your vibrato technique is getting very good. The lesson needs some more practice to adjust some details like timing, and bends but the overall is good. Keep on the great job!
Fran
Pass: 9
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.