Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iced Earth Style
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Marek Rojewski
Original lesson: Iced Earth Style by Ben Higgins

Hi everyone! It's been a long white since I posted anything on GMC. Few things get between me and my guitar last year, but I'm trying to get back in shape:) Hope You like my takes. Couldn't start with anything else but my great sensei Ben lessons;)

Alex Feather
Hello! Unfortunately I can't grade your video because it is set to private please make it public smile.gif
Ben Higgins
Wow, that was super tidy. I'm amazed at the speeds you get and your picking hand barely moves ! That's a really good picking technique that you've built.. all from the wrist !

There's just a few minor details that are missing here and there.. just some notes.. but again, in terms of playing and technique, it's really impressive stuff and dare I say it, but you seem even better than ever ? biggrin.gif
Alex Feather
Great performance!!! You have missed a few notes I would suggest to check out this lesson more precisely and you will be able to make it perfect! Because of a few notes it's 9 but still very impressive playing!!! Nicely done!
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi again Marek! Another killer take mate! Great right hand riffing technique! There are some details as Ben said, but the overal is really good.
Great job!
Cosmin Lupu
Hey Marek! What have you been doing all this time mate? smile.gif I think you are indeed better than before and this is a great take as an ensemble! Work some more on getting all the details in the picture and this take is a guaranteed 10!!

Cosmin
Fran
Pass: 9
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.