Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guess Who?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Cosmin Lupu
Can you guess who is the dude in the picture having his back towards you guys? biggrin.gif

Sensible Jones
It looks like my friend Ian!!!!
wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
jstcrsn
Lukather
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Dec 31 2012, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lukather

Maaan, that was so fast laugh.gif
jstcrsn
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 31 2012, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maaan, that was so fast laugh.gif

I watched a video of him the other day, it was just a shoot in the dark,but the guys hair looked the same
snackajacks
so awesome , saw the pic today on ur facebook, how did you manage to meet up with him,
so cool
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 31 2012, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so awesome , saw the pic today on ur facebook, how did you manage to meet up with him,
so cool

Hehe! Well, it was back in 2008 and I was alongside my future bandmates in DOC plus my former mate in Stripsearch laugh.gif We're all friends so it's more like we were a big family at Luke's gig in Brasov - a city in the mountains. So after the show was over, we went to a hotel to meet one of my friend's parents and pick up some keys so we could make a run for Bucharest. Luke was drunk as hell, hanging around some chicks in front of the hotel so I went straight to him and said - 'Wow, sir that was a fantastic show!' Luke said: 'Naaaaaaaaaah, I played like s..t! But hey you are a nice dude, so come give this old man a hug!' As soon as we hugged, the pretty girls came and took him away laugh.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Dec 31 2012, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I watched a video of him the other day, it was just a shoot in the dark,but the guys hair looked the same

biggrin.gif I was sure it would be the hair biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.