Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ramones Line 6 Tone
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Gabriel Leopardi
IComeFromTheWater
Hi Gabriel,

I'm new here. A bass player in my youth, going back to learn guitar in my mid-life crisis! I've been trying to do some of the beginner series, and while I'm working on chords and technique, was looking for something that's just fun to play for an ice breaker. I came across your Ramone's lesson and am having fun playing stuff on the guitar that emulates the songs I was playing on my bass in the 80s.

Would you please share your line 6 tone? I have a pocket pod.

\m/
Kevin
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (IComeFromTheWater @ Jan 9 2013, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Gabriel,

I'm new here. A bass player in my youth, going back to learn guitar in my mid-life crisis! I've been trying to do some of the beginner series, and while I'm working on chords and technique, was looking for something that's just fun to play for an ice breaker. I came across your Ramone's lesson and am having fun playing stuff on the guitar that emulates the songs I was playing on my bass in the 80s.

Would you please share your line 6 tone? I have a pocket pod.

\m/
Kevin

Hi Kevin! Welcome to GMC! This is my HD500 patch for most of the rocker lessons!

Click to view attachment

Let me know if you need some help or assistance with the lessons! wink.gif
IComeFromTheWater
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 10 2013, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Kevin! Welcome to GMC! This is my HD500 patch for most of the rocker lessons!

Click to view attachment

Let me know if you need some help or assistance with the lessons! wink.gif

Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to get it on the POD!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (IComeFromTheWater @ Jan 11 2013, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to get it on the POD!

Well, maybe this is not possible since Pocket pod include less amp models. Let me know if it works!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.