Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neoclassical Solo For Beginners
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Insidious
Original lesson: Neoclassical Solo For Beginners by Emir Hot

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Insidious! Nice take!

I like your tone, it's very professional! and also the energy of your take. The most important thing to fix on this take is timing. There are many places where you are not playing 100% tight, mostly in the first half. Try to concentrate on that. Maybe you can practice this one over the original lesson to emulate Emir's timing. Also review your vibrato technique. It sounds consistent but it usually starts to soon, first you have to make sure that the note sounds clear and then add vibrato... try to make this connection natural.

Keep on the good job! wink.gif
Sinisa Cekic
I would agree with Gab's comment, the timing is not as it should be! You must take care of it ,that's a basic rule.
You have a beautiful tone, clean and precise. With vibrato, which need some more work on it, this gonna be great take wink.gif !
Keep practicing !
Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate - both Gabe and Sinisa had a great point with the timing and the vibrato, so, I suggest focusing on these two aspect in order to have this take down in perfect shape.

All the best!

Cosmin
Fran
Pass: 8
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.