Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe Satriani Rubina's Blue Sky Happiness Solo
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
maharzan
Original lesson: Joe Satriani Rubina's Blue Sky Happiness Solo by Zsolt Galambos

Cosmin Lupu
Hello Chandra!

As usual, your performances are a pleasure to watch but, I think that your guitar might be slightly out of tune? But just slightly? Or maybe my ears are not at their best at this late hour of night smile.gif

Keep doing a great job mate!

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
Fantastic playing man! You vibrato is so expressive and your legato technique is top level. I also notice the tuning issue that Cosmin said, but it's very minimal. Keep on rocking mate. smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Excellent performance! At this point, it would be interesting to focus on all the expressive tricks in the lesson : for example notice the pinched harmonic (squealing) note in the intro and how the vibrato is slightly wider. That and a bit more sustained notes where needed would make a perfect take!

Your playing is great and you have all it takes to perform this one on the top level! smile.gif
Fran
Pass: 9
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.