Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Queens Of The Stone Metal
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Renan
Original lesson: Queens Of The Stone Metal by Adrian Figallo

I really enjoyed when i was playing!

Cosmin Lupu
Hey Renan! This sounds very good to me as an ensemble, mate! I would suggest a bit more practice on the riff at 0:14 - it lacks definition somewhat and I think you could play it tighter for that smile.gif

Otherwise, good job mate!

Cosmin
Gabriel Leopardi
Wou! Your playing and tone are very powerful on this take! Besides that little detail noted by Cosmin I think that you did a very good job on this one. Keep on the good job! wink.gif
Darius Wave
I think You could get more power from the picking hand and then a little less drive. Sound is very warm (that's great) but a little to muddy in the muted parts so the contrast between open and muted string is not clear enough. I see Your pretty known to the left and right hand correct work as it goes for muting unwanted noise/strings so If You add more power from the hand and keep i little more solid timing it would be perfect smile.gif I would also be carefull with the tuning - seems like there are some dissonances with open strings. Overall those flaws don't disturb that much and for me You passed smile.gif nice work Renan!
Fran
Pass: 9
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.