Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is On Your Gear-to-get List?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Bogdan Radovic
What are you planning to get/upgrade in the near future?

I'm planning to upgrade my recording interface when time comes for my band to start recording new songs. I must say that I'm reluctant in such upgrades when some pieces of gear, like my Line6 UX2, have served me so well over the years.

I would also love to get an Octaver pedal for bass so that I can get some DEEP funk smile.gif
Patrik Berg
A 7 string electric guitar would be pretty cool, especially a Mayones
PosterBoy
Nothing! The time and ears to re do my Axe Fx patches so I have a set of Modern Tones, and a set of Vintage lowish gain tones

Oh I would like to refret all my guitars with Stainless steel medium jumbo frets
Rated Htr
I have all the gear I really need but if I get a GAS attack I would love to invest on something a bit more custom design or at least better designed like a JP musicman high end quality or a Mayones Guitar as well
Jouve
Eh. I want to trade my LTD for something different cause i want a floyd and some badass acid coloured finish! I'm looking for good old yellow, red or green Ibanez 550; Or maybe it'll be a bc rich gunslinger biggrin.gif
klasaine
One of these ... http://www.google.com/search?q=1971+martin...652%3B300%3B198

And one of these ... https://www.google.com/search?q=gold+foil+p...279&bih=599
The pkup, not the guitar - I wanna put it in a Tele.
TreyDeschamp
In two weeks I'll be getting a PRS SE Custom 24 7-string biggrin.gif

I also have been looking into a compressor pedal.
PosterBoy
Oh I do want a Bare Knuckle Irish Tour middle position single coil to put in my tele and make it a Nashville Tele
dcz702
im want to get the 112 mesa boogie rectifier cab for recording have a 212 but i wanna crank my amp more. still waitinf for guitar center to get one in
SpaseMoonkey
Been thinking of downgrading my JP to a Ibanez S prestige, I don't know why I just love the S I own so much now.
Dieterle
Yes Ibanez S Prestige for me too in future !

a little tube amp just for at home and in garden from mesa ... rolleyes.gif my hot rod is too loud there dry.gif
PosterBoy
QUOTE (Dieterle @ Mar 20 2013, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes Ibanez S Prestige for me too in future !

a little tube amp just for at home and in garden from mesa ... rolleyes.gif my hot rod is too loud there dry.gif

Look at the Blackheart little giant small and cheap, it's easy to mod as well.
TreyDeschamp
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Mar 19 2013, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been thinking of downgrading my JP to a Ibanez S prestige, I don't know why I just love the S I own so much now.

The S series is amazing. My Dad has one and I'm in love with how thin it is. The only one I'd consider buying is the Prestige edition though.
Cosmin Lupu
Here's my list:

PRS DC3

AER Compact 60 Acoustic Amp

Bareknuckle Cold Sweat Set for the baritone

These are the ones I want for the moment biggrin.gif
David.C.Bond
I'd like to upgrade my Kemper to have the built in poweramp when they release it, apparently its in the works. Also waiting eagerly for my Suhr custom, scheduled to arrive in a month!
Dieterle
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Mar 20 2013, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look at the Blackheart little giant small and cheap, it's easy to mod as well.

Yes i read about them cool.gif in summertime i will go to a place called Session near Heidelberg a big Area and hall`s with music equipment , studios and concert places and a nice coffee place , there i can try out all that amps and guitars i am on mind rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 21 2013, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's my list:

PRS DC3

AER Compact 60 Acoustic Amp

Bareknuckle Cold Sweat Set for the baritone

These are the ones I want for the moment biggrin.gif

Cosmin is this a Fender with a Custom PRS Head !? biggrin.gif
Discobacon
A pawn shop super sonic fender in orange flake, philosopher's tone from pigtronix and maybe a jazzmaster later on
Darius Wave
Vox AC30 and some good old strat smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
I'd also add a new pair of monitoring speakers tongue.gif

The KRK Rokit 5

David.C.Bond
I'd like to get a nifty-fifty lens for my Canon camera. Not strictly speaking music gear, but I still want it wink.gif
klasaine
QUOTE (klasaine @ Mar 19 2013, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one of these ... https://www.google.com/search?q=gold+foil+p...279&bih=599
The pkup, not the guitar - I wanna put it in a Tele.

Just eBay scored this ... mostly for the pickups (unless the guitar actually plays OK).
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (klasaine @ Mar 26 2013, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just eBay scored this ... mostly for the pickups (unless the guitar actually plays OK).
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This may be a very silly thing to say, but those switches look like they could turn on the lights! Don't mind me, I am jut being silly biggrin.gif
klasaine
They might wink.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Very interesting guitar is that a Jolana (I think they are Russian)?
David.C.Bond
Oh and I'm also tempted by the new Wampler Dual Fusion!
klasaine
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Mar 27 2013, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very interesting guitar is that a Jolana (I think they are Russian)?

It's a Zen-on (Teisco) from Japan. Probably 1964 or around there.

@ D.C. Bond ... I just got a Wampler 'Euphoria' used. Pretty cool so far.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.