Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Wave Of Meeeeeentoring \m/
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Darius Wave
Darius Wave
Hi there folks!

Just wanted to announce that due to some questions in PM I'm staring the "Wave of Mentoring" section (sounds like a movie title ha! smile.gif If You're interested in my indyvidual help You can join my treads. So...keep playing and let me sqeeeeeze You to the limit of Your current skills (just kidding wink.gif

Click to view attachment
Lukasz Drazek
Im in!
snackajacks
Yea cool biggrin.gif
Slavenko Erazer
JA!

iT'S ridiculous, cos i wanted to PM you today about mentoring, and then look at this!! laugh.gif
Darius Wave
That's great ! I'm gonna contact each of You to prepair the treads smile.gif
Slavenko Erazer
You haven't contacted me yet, man ! smile.gif
Darius Wave
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Apr 12 2013, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You haven't contacted me yet, man ! smile.gif

Yeah...sorry Slavenko I'm currently building my mentoring section and Medfish + Lukasz Drazek contacted me as a first so I made them the topic. Please write here, in this topic what would You like to work on first smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Awesome Darius! Now Gab's Army starts to have new enemies... be careful with the secret spies... ph34r.gif
Slavenko Erazer
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 12 2013, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah...sorry Slavenko I'm currently building my mentoring section and Medfish + Lukasz Drazek contacted me as a first so I made them the topic. Please write here, in this topic what would You like to work on first smile.gif

Ok, i know major and minor pentatonics well, now i would like to expand myself, to masterize in improvisation and create licks in harmonic minor , since they're lot used in metal , and i can't just play pentatonic all the time biggrin.gif
mroberts70
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 12 2013, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome Darius! Now Gab's Army starts to have new enemies... be careful with the secret spies... ph34r.gif

...and the pink curtains. They'll get you every time! ph34r.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Apr 12 2013, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...and the pink curtains. They'll get you every time! ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif
Darius Wave
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 12 2013, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif

Ha ha ! Gabriel...You're army is like a green peace army biggrin.gif The only thing they want to fight is their own lack of knowlege and it's cool! I think I a few of instructors guide same student he can see some tasks from a different point of view an IMHO that helpsthem better smile.gif)) Ain't gonna fight You...look at my white flag biggrin.gif
Darius Wave
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Apr 12 2013, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, i know major and minor pentatonics well, now i would like to expand myself, to masterize in improvisation and create licks in harmonic minor , since they're lot used in metal , and i can't just play pentatonic all the time biggrin.gif

Ok Slavenko...So I'm making the topic for You - check it out...let's start the harmonic minor workout wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 14 2013, 06:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha ha ! Gabriel...You're army is like a green peace army biggrin.gif The only thing they want to fight is their own lack of knowlege and it's cool! I think I a few of instructors guide same student he can see some tasks from a different point of view an IMHO that helpsthem better smile.gif)) Ain't gonna fight You...look at my white flag biggrin.gif

hahaha ok! laugh.gif
Davenport
Im in!!!
dcz702
I'm in
David Vagabond
I'm in !
Cajassam
your stil avail?

Im in.
you've been chosen. biggrin.gif
Darius Wave
QUOTE (Cajassam @ Aug 7 2013, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
your stil avail?

Im in.
you've been chosen. biggrin.gif

ha ha! biggrin.gif Deal smile.gif Write me a private message about what exactly You would like to work on smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.