Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amazing News!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pavel
Hey guys!

Today i was searching the internet for the Ibanez 7-string Rusty Cooley was using and i ran into a website of a Texas Music Store. They are selling the Dean RC-7 for 1900$!!!!!!!!! I mailed them and they told me i have to make an order because the guitars are coming September/October this year!!! So i told them to put me on list of pre-order!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! A dream coming true!!! Dean RC-7 Rusty Cooley Signature 7-string!!!!!!!!

They also told me the List Price is 3200$ (which means it's the price Dean set for a possible price) but the selling price is 1900$ - because no one will pay 3200$ for a guitar - SO i got a chance to get it!!! I AM HAPPY!!!
Ryan
Congrats man!!
JVM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 29 2007, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys!

Today i was searching the internet for the Ibanez 7-string Rusty Cooley was using and i ran into a website of a Texas Music Store. They are selling the Dean RC-7 for 1900$!!!!!!!!! I mailed them and they told me i have to make an order because the guitars are coming September/October this year!!! So i told them to put me on list of pre-order!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! A dream coming true!!! Dean RC-7 Rusty Cooley Signature 7-string!!!!!!!!

They also told me the List Price is 3200$ (which means it's the price Dean set for a possible price) but the selling price is 1900$ - because no one will pay 3200$ for a guitar - SO i got a chance to get it!!! I AM HAPPY!!!

Nice! But you're going to make Andrew more broke tongue.gif (just kidding andrew tongue.gif)

I had a look at the RC dean, looks great! I especially like how the cable jack is on the side and slanted upwards instead of down. I'd really love to play one but that's too much for me to pay right now biggrin.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 29 2007, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome man! Getting a new guitar is a wonderful thing smile.gif You have another big wait though!

QUOTE (JVM @ Jun 29 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice! But you're going to make Andrew more broke tongue.gif (just kidding andrew tongue.gif)

No way ! I have enough rouble with 6 strings ...
Ryan
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 29 2007, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No way ! I have enough rouble with 6 strings ...

laugh.gif dont we all haha!!
AIB234
Sweet deal Pavel!

Post some pics of it!
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 29 2007, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys!

congratulations!, thats great Pavel! So that means i get to keep the Jem right? tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Pavel
Thanks!

I am gonna pay the deposit for it as soon as they send me their account number and my RC is coming September/October. It will be a nice birthday present as my birthday is in October!

Can't wait!
Jeff
Awesome Pavel. Good deal too. Looking forward to hearing you play that one. You will lock youself in a room and play it for days when you get it! biggrin.gif

On another note, it looks like a new picture of Andrew, proud new dad to one JEM! laugh.gif
Gen
wow 7 strings... congratulations Pavel!
(im trying to be alright with only 6 hehe )
Pavel
So i talked to the VWALL GUITARS - they are official DEAN GUITARS dealer and i am paying a deposit on Monday so i get my RC-7 reserved for me! I'll be among the first people on this planet to have one! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 30 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i talked to the VWALL GUITARS - they are official DEAN GUITARS dealer and i am paying a deposit on Monday so i get my RC-7 reserved for me! I'll be among the first people on this planet to have one! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

congrats man! remember to post pics!

my birthday is also in october! October 11 tongue.gif
Pavel
I sure will! Mine is October 9th! biggrin.gif
MickeM
RC Dean
"For maximum shredding" laugh.gif

Congrats Pavel, I'm sure it will suit you well.

The form of the neck resembles this (its the 6-str but the 7'str is the same) EDIT: it's doesn't seem as scooped out for reaching the higher frets as the Dean is.
Pavel
Thanks!

Yeah that Bo-El was my second hope for 7-string when i saw the List price of RC-7 but now i am definitely getting that Dean.
Gen
haha! my birthday is also on october 9th!! Im 18
Pavel
Cool man than we can celebrate it together on GMC forum and chat! hahahaha
Gen
Of course haha!
MickeM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 1 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks!

Yeah that Bo-El was my second hope for 7-string when i saw the List price of RC-7 but now i am definitely getting that Dean.

Yeah and with the new price fr the Bo-El at 1100 Euro there's not a big deifference in price, I'd choose the Dean aswell... and who knows. I'll be axiously awaiting your review biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
Cestitam Pavel!!
Cekamo slike Dean-a

P.S. nek malo uzmu rijecnik wink.gif
Pavel
QUOTE (muris @ Jul 1 2007, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cestitam Pavel!!
Cekamo slike Dean-a

P.S. nek malo uzmu rijecnik wink.gif

Puno hvala! Stavit cu slike cim ga dobijem!

P.S. rijecnik ce im definitivno trebat! laugh.gif
Khaos
That's way sick Pavel.

Now there's no excuse to not have some Rustey Cooley and Jeff Loomis style lessons!

Congrats.
kahall
It's always great to hear someone is getting a new guitar. I don't care who it is. It really helps the world economy too. smile.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (kahall @ Jun 30 2007, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's always great to hear someone is getting a new guitar. I don't care who it is. It really helps the world economy too. smile.gif

Yes, we can all live vicariously through the purchases of others - its just like we are all buying new guitars all the time, what could be better ???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.