Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: International Stoner
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Hey GMC rockers! Have you checked my new lesson covering Kyuss style???

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Kyuss-Style/

This thread is for sharing Stoner Rock bands from your countries! Check this one from Argentina!

bleez
Cool thread biggrin.gif

Stoned Jesus from Ukraine* -

Ive gotten into this band loads recently, totally cool.

* I dont actually know any stoner bands from my country!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (bleez @ Jul 1 2013, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool thread biggrin.gif

Stoned Jesus from Ukraine* -

Ive gotten into this band loads recently, totally cool.

* I dont actually know any stoner bands from my country!

Cool! Thanks for sharing! It starts so powerful. smile.gif
korblitz
No love for ?
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (korblitz @ Jul 2 2013, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No love for ?

They were a great band and also from Argentina!
DeGroot
These guys are from my home town of Chicago. Their early stuff from 80's was Doom metal... influenced people like Dave Ghrol, Candlemass, and more. Around 1990 they went in a more Stoner rock style like this.

Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Jul 2 2013, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These guys are from my home town of Chicago. Their early stuff from 80's was Doom metal... influenced people like Dave Ghrol, Candlemass, and more. Around 1990 they went in a more Stoner rock style like this.

yeah! Cool band, I know them! the singer of Sick Porky introduced me to Trouble many years ago...

vonhotch
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jul 3 2013, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool name and song! smile.gif
bleez
Ive been listening to these guys quite a bit recently. Just got their new album and Ive been really impressed by it. They have a touch of Sabbath and the Sword about them.
Kadavar from Germany -
Gabriel Leopardi
I like that song! Thanks for sharing Bleez. I'll share the band that we talked about yesterday..

verciazghra
Doom metal meets stoner.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (verciazghra @ Sep 21 2013, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doom metal meets stoner.

yeah, I knew this band. I used to listen to an album around 10 years ago... good one.
bleez
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 20 2013, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like that song! Thanks for sharing Bleez. I'll share the band that we talked about yesterday..

yes, those guys are really good. Ive been listening to this while at work smile.gif some nice fat riffing! I hope they are getting some recognition.

How about some stoner blues? they've got their ep due out next month and are sounding pretty awesome. A real kind of hendrix/ early peter green / janis joplin type of vibe going on.

Blues Pills from Sweden

what a voice ohmy.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 21 2013, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes, those guys are really good. Ive been listening to this while at work smile.gif some nice fat riffing! I hope they are getting some recognition.

How about some stoner blues? they've got their ep due out next month and are sounding pretty awesome. A real kind of hendrix/ early peter green / janis joplin type of vibe going on.

Blues Pills from Sweden

what a voice ohmy.gif

This is very cool! Thanks for sharing. In some moments this reminds me to Mars Volta.
Sensible Jones
ENJOY!!!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

And from Ireland:-
bleez
Fleetwood Mac go stoner smile.gif

Ive been getting into this band recently, 'Ruby the Hatchet'. If you ever wondered how Stevie Nicks would sound in a stoner type band....... you now have the answer

*BTW the answer is : "she would be awesome in a stoner band" cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.