Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Yas
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
ballistic31
[b][size=7]

Well hi yas all...joined this site after a few small sample lessons i saw........perrrrrrrrty cool site i must say

I have been playing guitar for ten or more years,,,,mostly electric played all the hair band stuff i could handel thats for sure in many bands......never could solo to save my life that for sure...I was mainly the string pounder with the whipping hair lol.........I then found a likeing to acoustic playing after watching ani difranco tear the walls down in a small club in boston mass.........what a crazy chick lol but wicked guitar player and singer......just made a cd here in my studio called sunny side up .........but want my next cd to have alot more flare so here i am lol.....I need to kick alot of bad habits like alternate tuneings and capos........ and learning the names of cords i have been playing for years lol.........so with that all said hi yas all from troy new hampshire
Pantalaimon
Welcome to GMC, Ballistic!

have fun!
AIB234
Welcome ballistic,

What flavour of guitar do you own?
icedern
Welcome aboard! Glad to meet you
FretDancer69
welcome to GMC, im sure you're gonna kick those bad habits and learn alot here at GMC!, Have fun! smile.gif
Pavel
Hey m8 welcome! Well, this is definitely the place for kicking bad habits! biggrin.gif
ballistic31
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 3 2007, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey m8 welcome! Well, this is definitely the place for kicking bad habits! biggrin.gif

[size=7] Hi pavel thanks for the vote of confidence.....I have actually have been working alot with your alternate picking excercises........And now that in tuned to standard tuneing things got a lil wild there for the first few goes at it.....my strings are begging me for mersy lol.......acoustic i play with .013 strings........and electric i like .01.........and the wild scavenger hunt to find a pick unsure.gif ...but you have realy awsome lessons
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.