Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jamming With My Friend In Ballad Style
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
bahadirpeker
Hi guys! Here is a jam with my friend. We tried to play in ballad style. In this video I am using my red yamaha guitar which I love a lot smile.gif Thanks for watching and for your comments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ha7PxZgz3w
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate! Thanks for this video. I like both styles and the overall improvisation has become really cool to hear. I think that you could keep on working on this type of improvisations and record a full album! I hope to see you in my next Vchat to jam a bit together!
bahadirpeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 20 2013, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi mate! Thanks for this video. I like both styles and the overall improvisation has become really cool to hear. I think that you could keep on working on this type of improvisations and record a full album! I hope to see you in my next Vchat to jam a bit together!

Thank you Gabriel very much, I am flattered. I am at holiday nowadays but as soon as my holiday finishes, I will enter the whole chat sessions!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Aug 20 2013, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you Gabriel very much, I am flattered. I am at holiday nowadays but as soon as my holiday finishes, I will enter the whole chat sessions!

Great! smile.gif
Darius Wave
Very nice jam smile.gif I heard some lick that I'm in love too smile.gif Nice tone and pitch control smile.gif
bahadirpeker
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Aug 20 2013, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very nice jam smile.gif I heard some lick that I'm in love too smile.gif Nice tone and pitch control smile.gif

Thank you Darius, you are too kind!
Darius Wave
You are a cool player Bahadir so...I'm just honest smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Nice dialogue mate and I especially love the lick at 1.20 biggrin.gif good work!
Taka Perry
Sounds amazing man. You've both got your pitch control perfectly. As Gabe said, you guys should totally do an EP or album in this style smile.gif
Monica Gheorghevici

Your video is very cool! I really enjoyed! The lick which start at 0:47 it's very, very, very tasty smile.gif
The Professor
Nice one mate, thanks for sharing!
korblitz
Thanks for the video!
Headbanger
Hey Bahad...nice of you to share...it reminded me of Carlos Santana a bit!
bahadirpeker
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Aug 21 2013, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice dialogue mate and I especially love the lick at 1.20 biggrin.gif good work!

Thanks Cosmin smile.gif this lick is a satriani style I think smile.gif

QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Aug 21 2013, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds amazing man. You've both got your pitch control perfectly. As Gabe said, you guys should totally do an EP or album in this style smile.gif

Thanks Taka Perry smile.gif

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Aug 21 2013, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your video is very cool! I really enjoyed! The lick which start at 0:47 it's very, very, very tasty smile.gif

Thank you so much Monica, you are too kind. I looked at the lick, yes It seems tasty smile.gif

QUOTE (The Professor @ Aug 21 2013, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice one mate, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for watching the video The Professor!

QUOTE (korblitz @ Aug 21 2013, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the video!

Thanks for watching it korblitz smile.gif

QUOTE (Headbanger @ Aug 21 2013, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Bahad...nice of you to share...it reminded me of Carlos Santana a bit!

Then I need a PRS smile.gif Thank you very much Headbanger!
Headbanger
QUOTE (bahadirpeker @ Aug 22 2013, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then I need a PRS smile.gif Thank you very much Headbanger!

Or maybe any Gibson Les Paul or even a red SG special like he used in Woodstock!
bahadirpeker
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Aug 22 2013, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or maybe any Gibson Les Paul or even a red SG special like he used in Woodstock!

I like red a lot smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.