Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Info About The Sexes
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
AIB234
What with the recent topics about girls and guys and how we hate each other I thought I'd post a document I came across earlier this year.

I'd post it but it's pretty long so I'll just attach it.

Please take note that the guys section is about a page and a half and the girls is about three tongue.gif

I encourage you to read the whole thing, some of it is quite hilarious! Here are a couple of my favourites:

Guys about girls

• Never ask us to do something you really don't want us to do; you may well get what you asked for.
• Just because you think we should know something doesnt mean that we do.
• I wish women understood how guys shop, and to learn from it, just so they dont have to make us (men) be bored out of our senses when they want a males opinion (like it matters anyways).
• In situations with females, when there are opportunities for guys to bring emotions in, even in a positive way such as a compliment, it is dangerous because the recipient does not share a like-minded male brain. Also most male to male relationship do not develop skills in this area. So when guys try to express anything, it might not come out eloquently, and the direction may not be as intended.

Girls about guys

These ones are the BEST. Maybe just cause I'm a guy. See if you can spot the contradictions in the female answers if you read the document.

• We dont always understand what we say and why, but we wish you would respect that decision just as well.
• When we say no dont worry about it when fighting we are testing u.you should stay and try to work it out.
• In general, men need to take charge more often!
• Girls dont even understand themselves or why they act the way they do at times, and the guy just has to deal with it.

Who knows, maybe some of this stuff is actually true! tongue.gif
Pavel
Cool reading biggrin.gif Thanks! hahaha
FretDancer69
Lol! very funny! ima read it rite now, thanks! tongue.gif
GroovinMastiff
laugh.gif Good stuff man! Thanks for posting it, an entertaining read for sure. smile.gif
AIB234
Glad you're all enjoying smile.gif

Post your favourite ones with a reason or story if you've got one!

When I get some more time tomorrow I'll do my favourite one.
The Uncreator
Yeah, my Girlfriend is crazy, she expects me to know eberything that goes on at every minute, and its a tricky thing to try and compliment her.

That list is very true
Smikey2006
Priceless biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.