Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Disturbed Style Riffing
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
mad
Original lesson: Disturbed Style Riffing by Cosmin Lupu

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mad! This is a very good take! There are some little details to improve to make this one a perfect take. I can note some little timing issues in the main riff (the one that combines palm muting with octave chords), so keep on practising this part to make it sound tighter. There are also some little details to improve at 00:50, and 01:03, but nothing very serious. I think that you will get a 10 soon. smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Marc biggrin.gif I am so happy you posted this lesson biggrin.gif You have worked hard and it will only get BETTER! You know my comments as I wrote them in your thread, so push a bit more to get this as close to perfection as possible smile.gif

Keep rocking!

Cosmin
Ben Higgins
Very good take, Marc. Really nice chunky tone as well smile.gif

Like Gab, I'd highlight the timing issues in the main riff mostly. Just a little bit in front of the beat in some places. Overall, though, a strong performance with good palm muting.
Darius Wave
Very good take - nice tone match, very good both hands mechanisms, clean, in tune - overall effect - very descent. Well done! smile.gif
Fran
Pass: 9
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.