Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vals (A. Lauro Style)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
Palacios
Original lesson: Vals (A. Lauro Style) by Gerardo Siere

Sorry for the horrible recording; I did this in my dining area

Ben Higgins
Very good effort my friend !

There were a few pauses that felt as if you were adjusting to play the next phrase but overall the flow was good.

The guitar sounded a bit out of tune at the end as well.. so that's the only thing that stops it being a total 10. Nice work ! smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate. This is a very good take. Well done! There is still room to make it sounds smoother but this will happen with some more days of practice. There is nothing else to improve, just keep on playing it. Congrats! wink.gif
Darius Wave
Good job mate! I think this tune needs a bit more time. I can still feel like You hesitate when changing chords. In this kind of playing there is no headroom (like in single melody solos) for hesitation. Try to think a bit earlier about the chords that will happen in a moment. Playing classical is a hard thing - needs much more control. You always have to be 100% sure what's gonna happen next. In this take we have some moments of not precise finger pressure. I think You know exactly what I mean smile.gif Personally I can only tell there is not much to complain and You know the form. I little more practice will remove the "hesitation facot" and some of those notes will come more precise smile.gif Well done smile.gif
Fran
Pass: 8.7
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.