For sale is this 1998 Fly Deluxe in Italian Plum.

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/PajlB#0

Basswood neck, poplar body, Parker carbon fiber exoskeleton. Stainless steel frets. Weighs only 5 lbs.

Overall, near mint condition with only a few small marks as noted/pictured:

A small chip in the clearcoat near the balance wheel (NOT through the finish)

A small scrape at the edge of the neck/fingerboard. You can barely feel or see this, and I had owned this guitar for a while before I even noticed this.

Both of these blemishes can be easily repaired with a quick superglue finish fill, and I was even going to do this myself, but never got around to it.

There is also a small ding on the front between the top edge and the bridge pickup, but I was unable to photograph it, but you can see it when you angle it into the light.

Other than that, just light general play wear, and for a 16 year old guitar, in remarkable condition.

Also includes original Parker hardshell case (a few small marks/scrapes, interior is excellent), manual, tremelo bar, wrenches. Pictured stereo cord is NOT included.

Price is $1300, PayPal only (buyer pays all PayPal fees to net $1300). Buyer pays actual shipping cost. Guitar will be packed/shipped fully insured by UPS Store with their Pack and Ship Guarantee. US only.

See my perfect eBay feedback as buyer seller user: dzarzecki

I'll be happy to answer any questions, so please feel free to contact me by PM.