Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Linear Shred Zone
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > REC
patbpat
Original lesson: Linear Shred Zone by Ben Higgins

Fun to play, once you get the hang of it, thanks Ben!!!

Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Pat! How are you? This is a very demanding lesson and I think that you still have to work on the faster parts. As long as the faster parts become longer, you lose the sync between both hands and your playing isn't precise. My suggestion is that you take this lesson and work on it at slower tempos and increase it slowly when you feel ready to it. This lesson can be combined with some other lessons to improve your alternate picking technique. Check the PM that I sent.

Cosmin Lupu
Hey mate smile.gif

I tend to agree with Gabi on this one! He is right, so please proceed with practicing the lesson at slower speeds until you can have total control over each note! You have a good energy when playing and that should be put to work wink.gif

Keep rocking!

Cosmin
Darius Wave
Congrats on Your abilities to challenge such a hard lesson! smile.gif You ned a bit more practice or just a focus to get good sync of both hands while playing those fast runs smile.gif Maybe it's just a matter of adding some accents - for example 1 note per section (16th or triplets) played much harder and matched with the drum beat. It helps me a lot when trying to get best sync with the backing or metronome
Fran
Almost there, 6
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.