Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gabriel's Lepou Plugins Patches
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Gabriel Leopardi
Gabriel Leopardi
Hello guys! In this thread I will share my Lepou Plugins Patches. These are free plugins that includes virtual amps emulating different very known amps.

This is the link to download the amps: HERE.

And here you can watch a cool tutorial on how to use this amps with Reaper:

You will notice on my lessons that I usually add an emulated tube screamer before the amp plugin. Click HERE to download the free version of the TSE808 which is emulating a famous tube screamer pedal.

LePoing Plugins Presets + Cab Impulses:

Published lessons:

[Anvil Style] - Click to view attachment
[Kiss Style] - Click to view attachment
[Bad Brains Style] - Click to view attachment
[Living Colour Style] - Click to view attachment
[Anthrax Style] - Click to view attachment
[In Flames Style] - Click to view attachment
[Argentinian Folk Metal] - Click to view attachment
[Interpol Style] - Click to view attachment
[Atreyu Style] -Click to view attachment
[BMTH Style] - Click to view attachment
[Joy Division Style] - Click to view attachment
[Black Veil Brides Style Style] - Click to view attachment
[Evile Style] - Click to view attachment
[A Day To Remember Style] - Click to view attachment
[As I Lay Dying Style] - Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Other patches:

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

EDIT: As I noted that many GMCers confuse the order of plug ins, please check out this print screen:

Click to view attachment

Cab impulses: Click to view attachment
Timmy b
Excelent Gab!

Thanks for sharing! Cant wait to try em out!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Timmy b @ Jun 30 2014, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excelent Gab!

Thanks for sharing! Cant wait to try em out!

Great Timmy! I just added a free Tube Screamer emulation. Check it out! wink.gif
Todd Simpson
Very cool!! Much congrats on a spiff set of custom presets!!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 30 2014, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great Timmy! I just added a free Tube Screamer emulation. Check it out! wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 1 2014, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very cool!! Much congrats on a spiff set of custom presets!!

Thanks friend! smile.gif
Timmy b
Hey Guys,

I'm having massive trouble getting these presets to work in reaper.
Ive converted them to the "fxb" files that reaper wants, but but it keeps coming up with the error " This file is not for this effect" every time I try and load the preset, even though its the correct amp vst. Very frustrated as its just wasting so much time!
It will probably be something very simple!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks Guys!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Timmy b @ Jul 9 2014, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Guys,

I'm having massive trouble getting these presets to work in reaper.
Ive converted them to the "fxb" files that reaper wants, but but it keeps coming up with the error " This file is not for this effect" every time I try and load the preset, even though its the correct amp vst. Very frustrated as its just wasting so much time!
It will probably be something very simple!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks Guys!

Hi Timmy, I'm exploring this issue in the web because I don't use Reaper, I use Cubase and I have no problem with the presets. I will start a thread with this question to see if anybody is using both and has this same problem.

I have two fast solutions for you:

1) I will ask Darius, since he is who introduced me into these amazing plug ins to he has more experience.

2) I can share with you a print screen with the setting used in the presets that you want to use from these ones. Just let me know which you want to open and I will post the settings here.

Darius Wave
I tried Reaper but there are a few things solved the way I do not like - in case of adding fx for example. Problems with loading presets between different DAWs are often happening. This is why I usually add a screen to make people able to copy the settings manually. First thing with the presets is - they have to be same system resolution - 32 or 64 bit. Maybe try to make sure that both - Gab's presets were exported with the samew file system as the one You're trying to load them to?
Gabriel Leopardi
Thanks for your words Darius, it seems that showing the exact parameters used can be a quick solution.

I'm currently using 64 bits system.
Timmy b
Thanks for the responses guys

Well I tried everything and searched every corner of the internet, so i'm thinking the screenshot idea would be the best option.
I hate to be a pain, But I would like to be able to check out all the patchs if possible?
To pay back the favour, I would make Reaper presets out of them and I would happily post them here for all the reaper users to enjoy.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Timmy b @ Jul 10 2014, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the responses guys

Well I tried everything and searched every corner of the internet, so i'm thinking the screenshot idea would be the best option.
I hate to be a pain, But I would like to be able to check out all the patchs if possible?
To pay back the favour, I would make Reaper presets out of them and I would happily post them here for all the reaper users to enjoy.

No problem mate! I'll do it, and the good side of this is that I will include print screens for all my lessons recorded to Lepou to make easier for everybody to get the sounds that I'm using. wink.gif
Tommy M
Thank you so much for this, im kinda new to daws and vst plugins impulses etc but this was such a huge help, nou i know how to do it, and man those tones.

Thanks again friend:P
Gabriel Leopardi
Great Tommy! Thanks for your message. Let me know if you need any help setting everything. wink.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Order of plug ins added on first post!
AyanG
Hi I have got a few Qstn:

1.Which option to choose while Inserting Virtual Instrument on track in Reaper X64? [I have added the link for the screenshot below]

file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/CAP1.png

2.Do I have to convert the plugins,which are in the format .vstpreset to any other format?

Kindly share.
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate, the link is not working.

You have to copy the .dll files to the folder where you have the vstplugins in your computer.

This is where I have them:

Click to view attachment
AyanG
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 27 2015, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi mate, the link is not working.

You have to copy the .dll files to the folder where you have the vstplugins in your computer.

This is where I have them:

Click to view attachment

Hi,

I was asking about this.Which option to choose among them?

Click to view attachment
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi mate, these are not virtual instruments, these are amp simulators, please check this video:

JohnMathew
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 28 2015, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi mate, these are not virtual instruments, these are amp simulators, please check this video:

Hi Grabriel!,

John the audio nightmare is back again with another question. I will buy you some beers when we meet.

Well, As you know I use Reaper. First of all I had an issue loading the impulse. Checking some webs and vids on youtube I downloaded kefir (that seems to be an impulse loader) and managed to load the impoulse (wav file). Then I tried to copy the presset values from the image to my legion presset but after doing it it does not sound the same. Well, it doesn't sound close to yours smile.gif.

Is this something ussual? This tone things are too complicated and convoluted for me.

Cheers.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (JohnMathew @ Nov 2 2015, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Grabriel!,

John the audio nightmare is back again with another question. I will buy you some beers when we meet.

Well, As you know I use Reaper. First of all I had an issue loading the impulse. Checking some webs and vids on youtube I downloaded kefir (that seems to be an impulse loader) and managed to load the impoulse (wav file). Then I tried to copy the presset values from the image to my legion presset but after doing it it does not sound the same. Well, it doesn't sound close to yours smile.gif.

Is this something ussual? This tone things are too complicated and convoluted for me.

Cheers.

hahah I accept the beer! tongue.gif

Well, at first, I'm using LeCab instead of Keflir. Try it because the results that I've got are different and I preferred the first one. Then, another important thing is that you are using the plug ins in the right order... please let me know if you are doing it like this:

I'm also using a ts808 which is an overdrive here, you can dismiss it.

Click to view attachment

JohnMathew
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 3 2015, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, at first, I'm using LeCab instead of Keflir. Try it because the results that I've got are different and I preferred the first one. Then, another important thing is that you are using the plug ins in the right order... please let me know if you are doing it like this:

Click to view attachment

I see, I will try it tomorrow thanks!.

Cheers.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (JohnMathew @ Nov 3 2015, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see, I will try it tomorrow thanks!.

Cheers.

Great. Please keep me updated. wink.gif
JohnMathew
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 3 2015, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click to view attachment

Well, as we speak in the chat here are the screen shots form reaper. Again, this does not sound as yours smile.gif. I will comment Darius about this.

In Darius opinion this is because I'm monitoring sound through my cabinet and he says this is a huge error smile.gif.

Gabriel Leopardi
Well, this print screen looks good. Let's see if you Darius who knows more about Reaper can help you. Can you please record your guitar to let me hear what you get when using this settings?

Ken Slocum
Thanks Gabe....I have been trying to figure out how to do this...this will help.
Gabriel Leopardi
Great! Let me know if you need help.

Alex Arvedahl
Hey!

I am trying this plugin now since you get great sounds from it Gabriel biggrin.gif
But right now I don't get any sounds from it, I believe it is because I do not have impulses.
Can you please share your impulses? smile.gif
Click to view attachment
Gabriel Leopardi
Cab impulses added in the first post! Let me know if it works now.
Alex Arvedahl
Now it works perfectly smile.gif Thanks Gab!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (HiimAlex @ Jun 9 2016, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now it works perfectly smile.gif Thanks Gab!

Great! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.