Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Clinic
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Mith
Well I'm actually going to my very first guitar clinic and getting to meet one of my favorate guitarist Devin townsend. Lets hope it doesn't turn out like my comic strip lol
Mertay
QUOTE (Mith @ Sep 4 2014, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm actually going to my very first guitar clinic and getting to meet one of my favorate guitarist Devin townsend. Lets hope it doesn't turn out like my comic strip lol

lol biggrin.gif are you preparing questions? Devin is a guy to answer a lot about composing too besides guitar. I'd love to read your notes here after the clinic biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
That's awesome Myth! You will definitely enjoy his clinic. He is a unique musician, with a very strong personality so you will get lots of inspiration. As Mertay said, he is a very complete musician, and knows a lot about production, composing, recording, he is also a singer, and he played and recorded with Steve Vai. There is a lot to learn from him. Enjoy it! smile.gif

Just to warm up...

Mith
Yeah I'm gonna have to start writing a little list of stuff I want to pick his brain about.
Anyone got any suggestions?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.