Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow- Tech 21 Rk5
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Todd Simpson
The folks @ TECH 21 have a new product called the RK5 which is the "Flyrig" Ritchie Kotzen edition. I gotta say I WANT ONE!!! It's small enough to fit in your gig bag and has everything you'd need for gigging to be honest. You could just run it to the P.A./mixer or to a power amp/cab depending on how much /little you want to lug around.

The flyrig looked cool but didn't have wads of gain, this one isn't a "metal" pedal but it does have plenty of gain as it's got Mr. Kotzens sig overdrive in addition to the amp sim on board with delay/chorus. Here is a pic and vid. I hope our own SIX STRING SAMURAI does a review!!

Click to view attachment
Todd Simpson
SIX STRING SAMURAI mentioned these on facebook, I hope he makes a review!!!

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 18 2014, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The folks @ TECH 21 have a new product called the RK5 which is the "Flyrig" Ritchie Kotzen edition. I gotta say I WANT ONE!!! It's small enough to fit in your gig bag and has everything you'd need for gigging to be honest. You could just run it to the P.A./mixer or to a power amp/cab depending on how much /little you want to lug around.

The flyrig looked cool but didn't have wads of gain, this one isn't a "metal" pedal but it does have plenty of gain as it's got Mr. Kotzens sig overdrive in addition to the amp sim on board with delay/chorus. Here is a pic and vid. I hope our own SIX STRING SAMURAI does a review!!

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.