Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Go Pro Camera From Stage!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi friends! I would like to show you a short clip that I uploaded at my facebook from last Saturday my band's (CIRSE) gig. I used a go pro during the first three songs and I'm amazed of how it looks.

I cannot insert the video here since it's on my facebook but it's public there: http://tinyurl.com/qhsecc9

Click to view attachment

The video reflects a bit what I feel on stage, and it's also cool for me to see my hands movements from that angle playing live.
Storm Linnebjerg
That was very cool, Gabriel! Thanks for sharing! smile.gif
Sensible Jones
Great angle Gab!! Very effective!!
smile.gif smile.gif
bleez
that is brilliant smile.gif looks totally crazy when you have the guitar above your head at the end, such a cool viewpoint.
Hajduk
Nice Gab smile.gif
Alex Arvedahl
It looks really cool Gabriel! smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Excellent, I felt like I was up there with you!
dcz702
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 20 2015, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi friends! I would like to show you a short clip that I uploaded at my facebook from last Saturday my band's (CIRSE) gig. I used a go pro during the first three songs and I'm amazed of how it looks.

I cannot insert the video here since it's on my facebook but it's public there: http://tinyurl.com/qhsecc9

Click to view attachment

The video reflects a bit what I feel on stage, and it's also cool for me to see my hands movements from that angle playing live.

Very cool. Go pros give you angles and shots that would be very hard to get with normal cameras, and let's you get the point of view of the person using it, you can get real creative with it. I've been using them for a while now, from snowboarding to mountain biking, and even mounted it on my dog, but didn't turn out good it was way to shaky. I, gonna order the dog mount.
If you really want to get into messing with the shots and editing, check this free software out from go pro.

http://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp/gopro...Pro-Studio.html

You will see in the gopro settings there are frame rates as I'm sure you've figured out. You can use the editor to get some really cool slow mo. Like when your jumpin in the air doing a scissor kick on stage tongue.gif slow it down and would look good in a vid.

Edit: for some reason link doesn't work. Just google go pro studio or cineform
Gabriel Leopardi
Great stuff DCZ! Thanks for sharing. I'll explore more about it.
Phil66
Brilliant Gab. Thanks cool.gif
liveOASISforever
I love the Go Pros and that camera angle looks amazing Gabriel smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Thanks for the comments guys! If we record an oficial DVD I will add a go pro to have this view, at least on some songs.
GeneT95
Yeah, I saw a similar angle on another guitar forum and start looking around to find a secure clip to do the same with my Iphone.

Edit : And Sweet video Gabriel.
StaceyD
love it!
Gabriel Leopardi
Thanks friends! I decided to upload this one to youtube too:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.