Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cubase Cuts Sound In Web Browser (solved)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Phil66
Hello everyone,

I've just downloaded a trial of Cubase Elements 7. If I have a lesson running in my browser and open Cubase it cuts all sound from the browser. This isn't very helpful if I want to record myself whilst listening to the lesson for comparison.

Any ideas? Reason I ask is I'm thinking of changing my DAW to Cubase and also buying this as it supports and integrates with Cubase.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Phil

It's ok I sorted it.

Cubase had the wrong driver in it even though when I set it up I told it which driver to use rolleyes.gif

Phil
Mertay
Can happen smile.gif I always hit play right after such adjustment before opening a plug-in or closing the program.
Mith
I had the same problem as well when I started using it back in the day, windows or cubase would steal the audio driver and not let the other use it so have to use 2 sets of speakers. No biggy. Nowdays I have a laptop for internet things and then a studio computer for studio things
Phil66
I solved it. Even though I told it which driver to use it switched to the wrong one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.