Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nuno About Kotzen...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Richie Kotzen has been one of my favorite guitarist for many years... today I've found this speech by Nuno about him, and I'm happy to see that he is receiving the recognition that he deserves...

and here you can see him rocking with his supergroup...

PosterBoy
I'm a fan of both of them, but whilst the praise is all going to Richie, Nuno is putting himself in the spotlight for attention (maybe not meaning to, but that's how it comes across to me)
Kristofer Dahl
Kotzen has killer guitar style, killer voice and great songs. That's a pretty unique combination, I like him.

One thing though - as soon as I listen to him, I think of Chris Cornell and have switch to listening to him instead. Would be interesting to see Kotzen open up for Cornell/Soundgarden!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 19 2015, 07:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing though - as soon as I listen to him, I think of Chris Cornell and have switch to listening to him instead. Would be interesting to see Kotzen open up for Cornell/Soundgarden!

That would be KILLER!

Cornell has shared a new song, have you heard it? Do you like it?

Kristofer Dahl
Sounds really awesome as usual. My favorite Cornell stuff is usually his more aggressive/desperate tunes, preferably riff based.
Gabriel Leopardi
yeah, this solo work doesn't seem to go on that direction but I know that Soundgarden new music is coming and maybe some more Audioslave would be killer.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.