Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Playing Live To A Click Track
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
PosterBoy
Due to using backing tracks and synth patches with arpeggiation and rhymic movement we have started playing to a click track live (at the moment we are drummerless sad.gif ) and using a basic in ear solution. You know what it's tough. Definitely a skill to develop.

Only the musicians are using the click the singers aren't and they are in experienced singers so often drift in their timing regardless of us, making staying on the click even harder!!!

Please feel sorry for me!
jstcrsn
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Sep 25 2015, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Due to using backing tracks and synth patches with arpeggiation and rhymic movement we have started playing to a click track live (at the moment we are drummerless sad.gif ) and using a basic in ear solution. You know what it's tough. Definitely a skill to develop.

Only the musicians are using the click the singers aren't and they are in experienced singers so often drift in their timing regardless of us, making staying on the click even harder!!!

Please feel sorry for me!

feel sorry, but , you got to tell the powers that be that, every body has to hear the time keeper(whatever that might be )
Kristofer Dahl
Ok we feel with you! I have never performed with in-ears.
Gabriel Leopardi
That's what I consider a torture! laugh.gif

In my bands, only drummer has used in ear metronome, and we follow him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.