Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schecter Hellraiser With Sustainiac Pickups
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
gnarkill
I currently have the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR. After watching a few bits online, I am really wanting to make the jump for the sustainiac pickup with the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR S.

What do you guys think about adding that sustainiac pickup? I think it makes those solo notes sound awesome! Does anyone have experience with a sustainiac pickup?
Todd Simpson
Adding a sustainiac is a sure way to add wads of sustain. I've watched several vids on guitar with them. Are you talking about switching guitars or just adding a sustainiac?

QUOTE (gnarkill @ Oct 1 2015, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I currently have the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR. After watching a few bits online, I am really wanting to make the jump for the sustainiac pickup with the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR S.

What do you guys think about adding that sustainiac pickup? I think it makes those solo notes sound awesome! Does anyone have experience with a sustainiac pickup?

Sensible Jones
I fitted a Sustaniac system to an old Yamaha RGX, I also had a Fernades with one fitted as standard. You can use it to create some very interesting Lines and also create some great effects using Delays too.
I wish I still had one. Funnily enough I've just recently been thinking about fitting one to one of my Ibanez Rg's!
gnarkill
Yeah, I was a bit uneducated on what a sustaniac was. I started here, not really sure what I was asking. I ended up going to my local store, playing on a sustaniac, and then went and found a great price on a Schecter with sustaniac, I was between a Synyster Gates, Hellraiser (my guitar currently is a Hellraiser, without sustaniac, I thought it would be weird to have two of the same basically) and a Damien. Ended up getting a killer deal on the Damien, and that sustanic is EPIC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.