Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scheduled Downtime: Wednesday (completed)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Kristofer Dahl
Hi guys,

In order to upgrade the GMC server hardware, and hopefully avoid the long downtimes we experienced this summer - we are now moving to a new datacenter.

So this wednesday, early in the (European) morning - we will shut down the site for 1-3 hours.

If you want to know the exact time in your time zone, please see the Google calendar on the bottom of the frontpage.
Storm Linnebjerg
Things have been running smooth for me since summer, but always good with an upgrade smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
The switch happened yesterday as planned, and as far as we can see without serious bugs. Please let us know if you noticed anything different, or experience any problem.
Phil66
As mentioned in PM SoundCloud didn't embed but I'm not sure if it coincides with Wednesday maintenance wink.gif

Another thing I've just realised. I'm not getting any email notifications of replies to threads. This does happen sometimes so it may not be linked to the maintenance.

Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.