Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe Satriani Signature Picks
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
ezravdb
Hay GMC,

I saw a advert on a dutch marketplace on the internet about a Joe Satriani guitar pick.
The owner of the pick said he catched it when JS threw it at the crowd after Surfing With The Alien.

Now is my question:
How much would you give for a guitar pick of JS, while you aren't SURE it was from his concert?
Because you can buy his picks on the internet too.

I said to the owner of the pick I wanted it to buy it from him for 7,50 euros,
but now I'm hesitating (doubing?) to buy it and instead buy a 10 pack for 7 dollars.... LOL!

Wish ya Happy Voting biggrin.gif

see ya laters
- Ezra
AIB234
I would pay 0 for it.

Just buy some of his picks from the site and tell people you caught one!

I wouldn't invest any of my money into something that someone CLAIMS to have caught in a concert. Bullocks if you ask me.
ezravdb
QUOTE (AIB234 @ Jul 23 2007, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would pay 0 for it.

Just buy some of his picks from the site and tell people you caught one!

I wouldn't invest any of my money into something that someone CLAIMS to have caught in a concert. Bullocks if you ask me.

Thanks, I think I'm going to buy them from the internet.
AIB234
Smart man smile.gif

Hey I have a GREAT idea...

Put them on eBay and say you caught them from JS!
VinceG
Why would you sell JS cought picks in the first place. Seriously, he must have had that pick for 10 years and yet hes just planning on selling it. Yea a lot of plot holes in that story.
Smikey2006
I know guys who intentionally go to concerts, go right up to the rail and then make eye contact and stuff like the band and then try to get stuff, and alot of them are successfull, and they just take this stuff and sell it unless its someone they realoly like, like my7 friend has mikael akerfelts pick/.. and we doesn't wanna sell it, but he is selling herman lee's pick and dragonforces drum stick.. so some times stuff is lagit
VinceG
yea but the guy had it for years. I mean if you have things for years, it has sentimental meaning to you. And the fact that this is a Satch pick from his concert is more question as to why he would sell it, and why now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.