Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ongoing Collaboration - For Wallimann
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Instructors Corner
Kristofer Dahl
The ongoing collaboration recording is really exciting, I can't wait to see the results! biggrin.gif

We have already got some great leads, and I have decided we will make a main page presentation of the main mix.

So what I'd like to ask for David - is that when you have got the final mp3 ready, please create the post presenting it on this board (hidden staff board). I will then move the post to the apropriate board when we have lived it on the main page!

So the whole idea is to not say anything until we present it on the main page - ok? smile.gif

Also we are going to have a direct link to the mp3 from the main page - this way we get lots of downloads. We will also be able to see exactly how many by checking the counter beside the attachemnt link in the forum. Getting hundreds (thousands if we are lucky) downloads will hopefully be exciting for some of the participants! biggrin.gif

Kris
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 26 2007, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The ongoing collaboration recording is really exciting, I can't wait to see the results! biggrin.gif

We have already got some great leads, and I have decided we will make a main page presentation of the main mix.

So what I'd like to ask for David - is that when you have got the final mp3 ready, please create the post presenting it on this board (hidden staff board). I will then move the post to the apropriate board when we have lived it on the main page!

So the whole idea is to not say anything until we present it on the main page - ok? smile.gif

Also we are going to have a direct link to the mp3 from the main page - this way we get lots of downloads. We will also be able to see exactly how many by checking the counter beside the attachemnt link in the forum. Getting hundreds (thousands if we are lucky) downloads will hopefully be exciting for some of the participants! biggrin.gif

Kris

Great idea Kris - this could be a real boost to some of the participants smile.gif
David Wallimann
Sounds great!
What I have so far sounds good and I am very pleased to see how advanced players and begginers are both participating together on this.
I'll keep you posted on the final mix as soon as I get all the entries!
David
Kristofer Dahl
Fantastic work David - I am amazed! biggrin.gif Thanks!!

I have now published it on the main page!
Muris Varajic
Holy,was this about FIRST collab on GMC?? ohmy.gif

Man,look at us now,we have new collab almost everyday,not to mention virtual bands. biggrin.gif
Kristofer Dahl
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.