Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Posting For Fun Part 3
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Student Instructor Lessons
leedbreak
This is just a little solo I wrote a few years back that never found a good home, so I’ll stick it here. I really appreciate the kind words everyone has given. I am still working on getting my video stuff working well and will try that out befor too long.

Click to view attachment

Guitarpro5 File >> Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This last file is another one I wrote for the same rhythm plus a little extra stuff. No tab or backing for it.

Click to view attachment
AliMo
Sounds really good man, keep it up.

BTW I really like that backing, if my fingers weren't killing me I'd have a go at it now but I don't want the bone sticking out of my fingertips : D I guess I'll check it out tomorrow.
Rockwouldbe
Good job man.

i think you shuold upload the gp5 file also. i know you do it only for fun but , i there is people who want to study this stuff,

Eyal
leedbreak
QUOTE (Rockwouldbe @ Jul 28 2007, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good job man.

i think you shuold upload the gp5 file also. i know you do it only for fun but , i there is people who want to study this stuff,

Eyal

Well, lets just say this!

Fair enough....

Click to view attachment

This GP5 is not as accurate as the other so that's why I didn't post it, but all the licks are in there some where.
atomix1337
What gear do you use to record Leed? It sounds excellent.
leedbreak
QUOTE (atomix1337 @ Jul 29 2007, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What gear do you use to record Leed? It sounds excellent.

HP Lap Top, at only 700mhz and 256MB, but do have 120G external HDD

Podxt

Acid music recording Software, 3.0 (was 56.00 New at Best Buy about 5 years ago) When version 4 hit it went to over $400.00, I feel I got a prototype, and it still works prefect for what I do.

Charvel guitar on this one

PC Drummer Software for drums

Songs with bass are a powertabs export

And, I guess that it. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.