Full Version: Look At This Youtube Video
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Guitar34
None Other than Kristofer Dahl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRmzhpC_-8Y

OMG i found another one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2WQk5M2OCk...ted&search=
FretDancer69
yeah, those are from Free Licks, great free site. Helped me with everything i wanted to do when i was a beginner. Awesome videos.
mattacuk
I use Free Licks daily for the backing tracks tongue.gif Ive used them to death, need more tongue.gif
FretDancer69
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 27 2007, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use Free Licks daily for the backing tracks tongue.gif Ive used them to death, need more tongue.gif

i have never really checked those backing tracks ohmy.gif ohmy.gif , ill check them out ASAP!
Pantalaimon
is he saying "Hi, I am Guitar Tube, and you are a Prick" ?

wow. laugh.gif
Quickdraw
hahahhaahahhahahhahahhaha that second video is hilarious.... lol. "You take the bad mother finger" hahhahahaha
AudunESP
haha! i totaly LOVE those guitartube lessons of yours!
just bad that those "Filthy little yootuberrrs" post such comments as "lol! whats ur problem?!" and "you s*ck so badly!"
mattacuk
I cannot belive the comments and remarks people leave on youtube, arguments/flamewars etc sad.gif
Kristofer Dahl
laugh.gif laugh.gif

The flaming comments have unfortunately become a part of the internet... I'm very pleased we don't have it here though!

Also - if any videos should get strange comments - I think it ought to be the GuitarTube vids! laugh.gif I really hope to be making more of those in the future... the response has been fantastic!
mattacuk
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 29 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif

The flaming comments have unfortunately become a part of the internet... I'm very pleased we don't have it here though!

Also - if any videos should get strange comments - I think it ought to be the GuitarTube vids! laugh.gif I really hope to be making more of those in the future... the response has been fantastic!

I think you should wear that moustache from the UG video again laugh.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 29 2007, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you should wear that moustache from the UG video again laugh.gif

To be honest the reason I have the large one in the UG video is because the small one from GutarTube would fall of all the time...really annoying!

Now I have bought a bottle of special glue to keep the large one in place laugh.gif The small moustasche is history.
Rockwouldbe
kris.

I never knew you could be so funny
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Rockwouldbe @ Jul 29 2007, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kris.

I never knew you could be so funny

I have secret powers tongue.gif laugh.gif
atomix1337
CRUSH THE MOSQUITO!!!!

Rofl!
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 29 2007, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif

yeah, its sad but funny at the same. From a little far away perspective, reading all those comments makes me laugh alot. Hope to see more of those awesome videos soon Kris!
AliMo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpsYe2QIek...ted&search=

omg Kris playin Crazy Train solo too blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.