Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice Spring Night In My Neighborhood
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
klasaine
Classic L.A. dusk shot ...

Click to view attachment
Ben Higgins
I can't get my head over how tall those trees are. Dodge Challenger on the bottom right?
bleez
could be the cover of an Eagles album ohmy.gif

it was snowing in my neighbourhood yesterday cool.gif
klasaine
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Apr 26 2016, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't get my head over how tall those trees are. Dodge Challenger on the bottom right?

Looks like it (or a Charger?)
Not mine though.

@Bleez ... It did rain about 2 hours before that shot. A couple of the Eagles, along with Jackson Browne, lived in apartments just beyond those palms and down the hill. The neighborhood is called Echo Park.

Rammikin
Nice! Classic indeed.
nikeman64
LA Rocks!!! I love the place ! I visited your town in 2004, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Sunset Blvd... I remember that straight across BB Kings House there was a kind of Western cowboy bar (forgot the name). When we were sitting there on the terras , there was a guy, dressed as a cowboy with an accoustic. He asked us if he could play a song. I said "Shure, can you do a Jimi Hendrix ?" Man, really!! That dude was awesome. It's the best accoustic performance of "Foxy" I ever heard. Incredible !!!. 5 minutes later he played a Disneysong for a kid. smile.gif
Phil66
Looks lovely and is on my bucket list of places to go. Looks windy in that shot though wink.gif
klasaine
QUOTE (nikeman64 @ Apr 27 2016, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
best acoustic performance of "Foxy" I ever heard. Incredible !!!. 5 minutes later he played a Disneysong for a kid. smile.gif

The essence of los angeles in one sentence!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.