Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Find Some New Old Music ;)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Phil66
Enjoy

http://www.magictransistor.com/radio

smile.gif
Mertay
hehehe great biggrin.gif
Phil66
Channel 5 is my favourite smile.gif You don't need to use the tuning knob, just click on the numbers wink.gif
fkalich
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 16 2016, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pretty good according to my taste based on what I have listened to so far.

I see you come from the "Black Country". I saw long ago that the old 70's band Slade came from the Black Country. I figured it was a section of England with a lot of dark forests. But I looked it up recently, and saw that I was quite wrong in that perception.
Gabriel Leopardi
So cool! Thanks for the link mate! smile.gif
Phil66
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jul 17 2016, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see you come from the "Black Country". I saw long ago that the old 70's band Slade came from the Black Country. I figured it was a section of England with a lot of dark forests. But I looked it up recently, and saw that I was quite wrong in that perception.

Very wrong laugh.gif there have been many bands from the area Birmingham and the Black Country, as you said, Slade, but also Led Zepplin, Judas Priest, The Move, Black Sabbath, Diamond Head (Metallica's main influence) ELO, The Moody Blues, UB40, Duran Duran. smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 17 2016, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So cool! Thanks for the link mate! smile.gif

Glad you like it Gab smile.gif
PosterBoy
weren't Magnum also from your neck of the woods too Phil?

Phil66
Oh, yes, I forgot about them, there are many wink.gif The home of metal, given its heritage it's appropriate that Birmingham and The Black Country are the home of metal smile.gif Not that I class Magnum as metal smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.