Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Girlfriend Is Building A Guitar!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Gabriel Leopardi
The thread's tittle is REAL!

Check this surf green beauty:

Click to view attachment

She has made a luthier course with Pablo Lojo (the luthier who built my custom Guitar) and the result is totally killer.

I can't wait to try it. cool.gif
Mertay
Awesome! the body shape looks pretty cool I'd love to hear it smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Yeah, I love how it looks. He is building this one for herself... but I think that I'll use it and order mine. cool.gif biggrin.gif
AK Rich
Man that looks nice, Gabriel! Congrats to the lady in your life. I just love that green! wub.gif
Phil66
Nice Gab smile.gif
fzalfa
damn !!!

i'll like to build one too smile.gif

it looks very cool !!!

cheers

Laurent
bleez
It must be a good course, that guitar looks very good already!
Sensible Jones
Congratulations to her!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Todd Simpson
She is a keeper!!!! The Girlfriend as well smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 17 2016, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thread's tittle is REAL!

Check this surf green beauty:

Click to view attachment

She has made a luthier course with Pablo Lojo (the luthier who built my custom Guitar) and the result is totally killer.

I can't wait to try it. cool.gif

Fran
Wow, she's a keeper Gabe! cool.gif
Darius Wave
I love the idea and it looks promissing but...there is certain reason for some parts of our life to be separated from our "second halfs" smile.gif

You may be lucky but imagine your girl does the same thing as with food she makes. You say it tastes delicious to make her pleasure even if sometimes it's not a best "take on the pie". Now with guitar...imagine somthing goes wrong, you don't tell her and later then she asks you over and over why don't you play her guitar. Is something wrong with it?...and now poor you...trying to find an excuse without saying the guitar is not as good as you told her for the first time tongue.gif

Oh...but if everything goes ok I can only suggest to change your name for "Gabriel Jaguari" biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 18 2016, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love the idea and it looks promissing but...there is certain reason for some parts of our life to be separated from our "second halfs" smile.gif

You may be lucky but imagine your girl does the same thing as with food she makes. You say it tastes delicious to make her pleasure even if sometimes it's not a best "take on the pie". Now with guitar...imagine somthing goes wrong, you don't tell her and later then she asks you over and over why don't you play her guitar. Is something wrong with it?...and now poor you...trying to find an excuse without saying the guitar is not as good as you told her for the first time tongue.gif

Oh...but if everything goes ok I can only suggest to change your name for "Gabriel Jaguari" biggrin.gif

hahaha I can get the point. This won't be a problem. We are completely honest with each other and this is mostly a hobbies for her. He also sings and has her band, and she know that when talking about music I'm honest with her and his band.

Darius Wave
That's great! smile.gif Then you're fre from most essential problem with women tongue.gif
klasaine
Surf!
I like it.
jstcrsn
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Oct 25 2016, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's great! smile.gif Then you're fre from most essential problem with women tongue.gif

yes, but which one will get jealous when his hands are all over the otherone's curves huh.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif
Darius Wave
That's a good question wink.gif Gab? smile.gif
yoncopin
Very nice! A GF who's into building things smile.gif That's a great looking project, pass on my congratulations.
PosterBoy
That guitar looks fantastic, she's obviously a good student.

I think if my wife wanted to buy me a present to show she really loved me it would be to book me on a course where you learn and make your own guitar. I can't even cut paper in a straight line but with the right guidance I think I could learn a lot.

It has to be one of the most satisfying things a guitar player can do (or his girlfriend can do!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.