Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ibanez Guitars
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
ibanez jem
Hi wondering if someone could give me some advice?

Im looking to buy an Ibanez but not really sure what model to go for really! Dont really wanna spend no more than £350-£400

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. James from England
Pavel
I think this i just the piece for you (if i converted those pounds correctly to dollars than i think it's somewhere around your price range):

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5401
Nick325
QUOTE (ibanez jem @ Aug 1 2007, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi wondering if someone could give me some advice?

Im looking to buy an Ibanez but not really sure what model to go for really! Dont really wanna spend no more than £350-£400

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. James from England

ibanez rg350mdx or rg350dx
Anomaly
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 1 2007, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(if i converted those pounds correctly to dollars than i think it's somewhere around your price range):

You haven't. smile.gif But it's pretty close and I agree, go for the RG2550!
Pavel
QUOTE (Anomaly @ Aug 2 2007, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You haven't. smile.gif But it's pretty close and I agree, go for the RG2550!

Yeah well i first converted it approximately to Croatian currency and than to US dollar so it was APPROXIMATELY biggrin.gif

I missed something like 50$ or something....
Sergeant_Ant
I just got my RG350ex and im in love! its my first ibanez but after playing this guitar i just cant imagine playing anything esle (except maybe a Prestige or a JEM or an S-Series, or any other ibanez)
The Uncreator
With you price range, The Ibanez RG350MDX / 350DX Would be perfext, i did a review on it, check i out.
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...c=4485&st=0
Goliath
I have an RG550 RXX and an S470 QS and an IC220DX (trash, was the first guitar I bought when getting back into playing, putting it on ebay so if you're looking for one tongue.gif). The stock pickups in the S are pretty bland, going to get them switched out with some DiMarzios in true poser fashion. The RG I can't say enough good things about, it's the 20th reissue, but it sounds really heavy and the edge tremolo system is to die for, beats the pants off the ZR in my S and whatever is in my Jackson. I really like the Wizard neck and highly recommend it, so any of the mid range RG's or S's you'll be fine. The XPT700 looks pretty good if you're into metal and like active pickups. the RG550RXX is probably right out of your range and the XPT700 should be right in it as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.