Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hny!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Osedmen

Hi guys! i just want to wish you a great year!

for me will be amazing, next days i will travel to L.A and New York.

I have some dates to play at NAMM with Takamine guitars, check it out my website and subs!! www.oscarmendez.co

Anyone will be there? or any advice?? it´s my first time at NAMM so imagine how i feel? smile.gif

see you guys and all the best!!!
Gabriel Leopardi
Wou Oscar!! That's totally amazing man! Congratulations for this great experience, all the best with it and happy new year! smile.gif
Phil66
Well done Oscar and well deserved, nice one mate smile.gif
klasaine
That's very cool Oscar.
I will be at NAMM at least one full day, probably Friday and maybe 1/2 of Sunday.
I'll try to find you.

Tips ...
It's BIG!
Saturday is the busiest day. It's almost impossible to even walk around in the main halls and see or hear anything that day so I avoid it.
Hall E (downstairs) is where most of the boutique gear is and also the higher end acoustic instruments. It's also quieter and less crowded.
The food is uniformly bad and expensive.
Mobile phone reception and internet is not great inside the halls.
Overall, you'll have a great time!
Osedmen
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 1 2017, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wou Oscar!! That's totally amazing man! Congratulations for this great experience, all the best with it and happy new year! smile.gif

Hi Gabriel! time without know about you.

Yeah man, will be a great experience for me.

Also i´m planning to travel to Argentina, i hope to hang out with you if is possible.

Stay in touch! smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 1 2017, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well done Oscar and well deserved, nice one mate smile.gif

Hey Phil! how are things!

man thanks a lot! dreams come true lol smile.gif

QUOTE (klasaine @ Jan 1 2017, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's very cool Oscar.
I will be at NAMM at least one full day, probably Friday and maybe 1/2 of Sunday.
I'll try to find you.

Tips ...
It's BIG!
Saturday is the busiest day. It's almost impossible to even walk around in the main halls and see or hear anything that day so I avoid it.
Hall E (downstairs) is where most of the boutique gear is and also the higher end acoustic instruments. It's also quieter and less crowded.
The food is uniformly bad and expensive.
Mobile phone reception and internet is not great inside the halls.
Overall, you'll have a great time!

Hi Klasaine! i would like to add you on facebook to keep in touch! actually i will go with one friend who is a photographer but i don´t know anymore... so i hope to share with you if is possible.

Thanks for the tips dude!
AK Rich
This is great news! Congratulations Oscar! cool.gif This should be a great experience for you.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Osedmen @ Jan 1 2017, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Gabriel! time without know about you.

Yeah man, will be a great experience for me.

Also i´m planning to travel to Argentina, i hope to hang out with you if is possible.

Stay in touch! smile.gif

That sounds great! Let me know when you are coming and we'll go for some tasty beers! smile.gif
Osedmen
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jan 2 2017, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is great news! Congratulations Oscar! cool.gif This should be a great experience for you.

Thanks a lot my friend!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 3 2017, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That sounds great! Let me know when you are coming and we'll go for some tasty beers! smile.gif

of course Gabriel! thanks bro!!
Todd Simpson
Hope everyone has a great year!!!! 2016 was so bad for me in many ways that I'm glad it's over. GMC was the best thing for me all year. For NAMM, just go and enjoy yourself smile.gif Be nice to everyone of course, which should be easy as you are a nice guy and take biz cards from everyone smile.gif Have some made just in case. They are a very old way of doing things but some folks still use them smile.gif You can use vistaprint.com to get 300 cards made for like 10 dollars.

Todd

QUOTE (Osedmen @ Jan 1 2017, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys! i just want to wish you a great year!

for me will be amazing, next days i will travel to L.A and New York.

I have some dates to play at NAMM with Takamine guitars, check it out my website and subs!! www.oscarmendez.co

Anyone will be there? or any advice?? it´s my first time at NAMM so imagine how i feel? smile.gif

see you guys and all the best!!!
Osedmen
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 5 2017, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope everyone has a great year!!!! 2016 was so bad for me in many ways that I'm glad it's over. GMC was the best thing for me all year. For NAMM, just go and enjoy yourself smile.gif Be nice to everyone of course, which should be easy as you are a nice guy and take biz cards from everyone smile.gif Have some made just in case. They are a very old way of doing things but some folks still use them smile.gif You can use vistaprint.com to get 300 cards made for like 10 dollars.

Todd

Hey Todd! time without know about you, yeah my friend life is difficult and everyone have to live these kind of situations, fortunately music helps a lot !! so, all the best this year!.... on the other hand thanks for your great idea, my only barrier is my speaking sad.gif but i going to try practice a lot! thanks Todd!!!!!!
Todd Simpson
I'm sure you will make great progress on learning more languages in the coming year. Music is a universal language of course and you speak it very well! It's helpful to know a few other languages along the way smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Osedmen @ Jan 5 2017, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Todd! time without know about you, yeah my friend life is difficult and everyone have to live these kind of situations, fortunately music helps a lot !! so, all the best this year!.... on the other hand thanks for your great idea, my only barrier is my speaking sad.gif but i going to try practice a lot! thanks Todd!!!!!!

klasaine
Don't worry Oscar, in NY and LA a lot of people speak Spanish. Seriously, you're not going to have too much of a problem here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.