Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't Inform Roland/boss (rant)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Mertay
So I found a bug (something minor, about a delay fx) on the gt-1 want wanted to inform roland about this...later to find its damn impossible.

I registered to their site, main site only accepts e-mail from USA. I went to my countrys mirror site and there's no e-mail at all. Asked in a forum, they provided a link and I sent the e-mail. 2 days later the "system" noticed I'm not from USA and probably didn't forward my e-mail to boss headquarters. Someone else in the forum gave me a link to sign in a Canadian forum that might help but uhh I give up sad.gif

I remember asking a basic question to Joyo a few months back and they replyed 3-4 days later. Ibanez is also similar to boss but they had a forum for general use and situations like these.

Its a Japanese business thing I guess to force route customers to distributors (those in USA also can't directly contact headquarters) and this sucks. The system expects a sales guy (who probably knowns very little about guitar, fx) to inform a software bug regarding a delay to Japan dry.gif
PosterBoy
Facebook or Twitter them. Social media works wonders
Mertay
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Oct 19 2017, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Facebook or Twitter them. Social media works wonders

I checked their FB page after your comment and noticed so many people commenting (requests etc.) but no reply to any of them smile.gif I paste a link on a gt-1 photo of the problem incase anyone notices.
Todd Simpson
That's lame. If they are not responding on social media it's just not good imho. I get that they have wads of folks posting but yeah, folks expect social media to be responsive. If it's not, it can be negative for any vendor.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Oct 20 2017, 04:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I checked their FB page after your comment and noticed so many people commenting (requests etc.) but no reply to any of them smile.gif I paste a link on a gt-1 photo of the problem incase anyone notices.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.