Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Returning Member-new Memver
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
George Hlio
Hello GMC!
I am so enthusiastic to be back!!!
Unfortunately I had undergone some serious family issues for the past year that made me quit my guitar playing for a while...
But now that I got back in track with my life and my job I am ready to commit with a whole new perspective!!!
Hungry for new RECs and chats!!
Kristofer Dahl
Welcome back mate - it's fantastic to know you found your way back to the guitar! cool.gif
Phil66
Welcome back George, good to see you and I'm glad you sorted things out. See you around buddy smile.gif
George Hlio
Thank you Kristopher and Phil66! So amazing to be back!
Todd Simpson
Welcome Back!! Hop in to the Collabs and Mentor programs and Rec Program! It's all here!!!!

Todd

QUOTE (George Hlio @ Feb 5 2018, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello GMC!
I am so enthusiastic to be back!!!
Unfortunately I had undergone some serious family issues for the past year that made me quit my guitar playing for a while...
But now that I got back in track with my life and my job I am ready to commit with a whole new perspective!!!
Hungry for new RECs and chats!!
Monica Gheorghevici
Hi George, great to have you back! smile.gif
Sensible Jones
Welcome back George! Good to hear things are all back on track!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi friend!! Welcome back!! smile.gif
Darius Wave
Wellcome back! It's always great to see a friendly and familiar face again biggrin.gif
George Hlio
Todd: Thanks man! Ready to dive into your shred and quick licks bootcamp!

Monica: I am agreat admirer of your playing and your evolution! Darius has my favourite lessons too! Metal to the bone!

Sensible Jones: You were one the first members that gave me a warm welcome then and now! Thank you man!

Gabriel: Thank you friend! Ready to jump right back in the mentorship program!

Darius: Great to hear from you bro! Get ready for a lot of your lessons to be REC-ed!!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.