Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schecter Diamond Series - Exotic Star
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Smikey2006
Wiki link
Pavel
Very nice color of the guitar you have there! Nice job putting this review together! smile.gif
blindwillie
Beautiful biggrin.gif

Beautiful biggrin.gif
shredmandan
Love the guitar.Nice job with the review as well.
mattacuk
corrr i woulnt mind one of those! i bet its a dream to play. great reveiw also! biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
Beautiful Weapon and greta review!
Zephyr
Hmm... this looks almost exactly the same as my Classic, but with different pickups, two volume knobs and a coil tap. And, of course, a different paint job and inlay...
Smikey2006
The c1's are all very similar.. the differences do lie in the detailing smile.gif
SLASH91
Wow, that's a beatiful guitar. Good review smile.gif
kahall
Nice review, I actually read it. It might be because I have a C1 and of course I will have to definitely check out this guitar. I think I might be liking the sound of those pickups. wink.gif
Goliath
Don't shoot the messenger but

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-C-1-E...833-i1177847.gc

You can pick it up for $650 USD.

It looks like a hellraiser variant, same quilted maple top, different inlays and different Pups are the only differences I see. That said, I <3 the hellraiser.
Smikey2006
Ahh yes ive seen this too.. musicians friend sells em for alot less. i am happy about that even tho i payed alot more Because it only makes it better biggrin.gif The value went up like 100%biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.