Full Version: Man Smuggles Monkey In His Hat
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
The Uncreator
biggrin.gif

http://www.yahoo.com/

Its on the front page smile.gif
Pavel
biggrin.gif

Yahoo has some cool vids every day! I started to watch them recently and now do it every day! biggrin.gif I also have mail there so every time i go to check mail i see if there is something cool in the video section! biggrin.gif
Owen
laugh.gif

"We started to ask him if he knew he had a monkey on his head"

"The Jig Was Up!"

Brilliant, I wonder why he did it?
The Uncreator
Dunno, but its funny as hell biggrin.gif
VinceG
why put monkey zoo? people bad
DeepRoots
i once tried to smuggle a horse onto a plane- i didnt get as far as this guy did tho..........
Ayen
Thats awesome haha, but don't they make you take off your hat at security?
JVM
I just love the title of it: "Man smuggles monkey in his hat" biggrin.gif
MickeM
I couldn't find it sad.gif
Bad man, bad animal, someone should spank the monkey!

"I" smuggled four or five turtles (babies) in a soap cup once. Part to save a buck and part to save em from ending up in a delicious Greece soup.

I said "I" because I convinced my gf at that time to carry them through the customs since I had a job and she was only in school and I couldn't afford to go to prison laugh.gif

P.S
Today I understand why there are rules and regulations to why you can't bring animals from one country to another just like that (spreading disease, risc of changing a countrys fauna etc.) So it's no prsent hobby of mine tongue.gif
stratman33
cant find it....
Sircraigery
I used to hide my monkey in my girlfriends pants! haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.