Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Noooooooooooooo!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
lefthandman
Guys im sad to say that i will have to go a two weeks with out my electric guitars sad.gif I went to the beach and i lost both the mounting racks at on my strats while trying to restring them and i cant get new ones in few weeks it will be a dark couple of weeks for me
Marcus Lavendell
Well, if we see it on the bright side: Now you have two weeks to spend entirely on theory lessons! wink.gif

-Marcus
shredmandan
QUOTE (lavendell @ Aug 9 2007, 05:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if we see it on the bright side: Now you have two weeks to spend entirely on theory lessons! wink.gif
-Marcus

Great Answer laugh.gif
Pavel
QUOTE (lavendell @ Aug 9 2007, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-Marcus

haha amazing answer!

Really, now you have plenty of time to beat us all in theory knowledge!!

And you can still take a pick and simply practice picking movement for right hand while watching TV or something else! That's what i did the whole high school biggrin.gif I was sitting in the first row of the class and i was picking the air with my right hand or picking on the table and a teacher asked me: "What the hell are you doing?" and i was like: "Erm, nothing....too long to explain!" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
lefthandman
great ideas! maybe i can understand modes now while i get my pick hand faster =)
JVM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 9 2007, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha amazing answer!

Really, now you have plenty of time to beat us all in theory knowledge!!

And you can still take a pick and simply practice picking movement for right hand while watching TV or something else! That's what i did the whole high school biggrin.gif I was sitting in the first row of the class and i was picking the air with my right hand or picking on the table and a teacher asked me: "What the hell are you doing?" and i was like: "Erm, nothing....too long to explain!" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I'll have to try that. It's better than the zakk wylde approach of staying up all night and just sleeping through class, I guess.
lefthandman
QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 9 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

I'll have to try that. It's better than the zakk wylde approach of staying up all night and just sleeping through class, I guess.

haha jvm do u do the zakk wylde approach?
Smikey2006
I pick on my desk in class biggrin.gif but i wanna buy a shredneck so i can actually practice in class too biggrin.gif
lefthandman
i do air guitar but i get wierd stares from people.....
ibanezkiller
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Aug 10 2007, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I pick on my desk in class biggrin.gif but i wanna buy a shredneck so i can actually practice in class too biggrin.gif

i saw them in a mag. they look very nifty!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.