Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dad Just Got Out Of The Hospital
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Todd Simpson
My Dad had to be taken by ambulance to the Hospital last week. He has a bad heart and was
in intensive care for about a week. We really thought we would lose him this time.He managed to pull through and finally got released. He is still very weak. Cherish yourloved ones. Each Christmas season will be the last one for many people. The firstXmas without my Mom around was rough indeed. I'm glad this isn't the first xmaswithout Dad around.

I started a gofundme campaign for Dad. He needs all the help he can get.

I debated whether or not to even share this. I hate sharing bad news. But that's part of life too.

Todd
Adam
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 10 2018, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Dad had to be taken by ambulance to the Hospital last week. He has a bad heart and was
in intensive care for about a week. We really thought we would lose him this time.He managed to pull through and finally got released. He is still very weak. Cherish yourloved ones. Each Christmas season will be the last one for many people. The firstXmas without my Mom around was rough indeed. I'm glad this isn't the first xmaswithout Dad around.

I started a gofundme campaign for Dad. He needs all the help he can get.

I debated whether or not to even share this. I hate sharing bad news. But that's part of life too.

Todd

Sad to hear this. I hope he will be alright!

My grandma has serious health issues and can't walk on her own anymore. Probably, the worst thing about her condition is that she completely lost her will to live but pretends otherwise. Every time I hear about her taken to hospital I fear for the worst. I haven't experienced the feeling of loss and I pray it won't happen soon but life's unpredictable.
Todd Simpson
Im sorry to hear about your grandmother sad.gif I will add her to my prayers. It must be hard
for her and everyone who cares about her. I remember when my Mom went in
a wheel chair afer her Cancer returned. It was heart breaking.

QUOTE (Adam M @ Dec 10 2018, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sad to hear this. I hope he will be alright!

My grandma has serious health issues and can't walk on her own anymore. Probably, the worst thing about her condition is that she completely lost her will to live but pretends otherwise. Every time I hear about her taken to hospital I fear for the worst. I haven't experienced the feeling of loss and I pray it won't happen soon but life's unpredictable.
Phil66
Great to here this Todd, really happy for you.

As you know we had the funeral for my wife's dad last week, it's going to be a tough Christmas being so close to the funeral.

All the best buddy, positive thoughts are being sent your way.
Mertay
My best wishes for your father to get better swiftly!
AK Rich
Man that's really rough, Todd. I am glad to hear that your father pulled through and that you should be able to share another Christmas.
Yes, cherish every day because you never know what tomorrow may bring. Best wishes to you and your family.
Todd Simpson
Many thanks Phil. I feel your pain. A funeral near the Holidays is a hard thing to bear. It's hard any time it happens, just seems harder when times should be festive.

you and yours continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Todd
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 11 2018, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great to here this Todd, really happy for you.

As you know we had the funeral for my wife's dad last week, it's going to be a tough Christmas being so close to the funeral.

All the best buddy, positive thoughts are being sent your way.
Kristofer Dahl
Sorry to hear this Todd - stay strong!
Phil66
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 11 2018, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Many thanks Phil. I feel your pain. A funeral near the Holidays is a hard thing to bear. It's hard any time it happens, just seems harder when times should be festive.

you and yours continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Todd

Thanks Todd you've been a help in our chats. Stay strong buddy.
verciazghra
Sucks to hear this. Stay strong Todd... and a link to the gofundme campaign? I'd like to contribute to it. You are awesome and I wish you the very best.
Todd Simpson
Thanks for your support!!! After losing Mom to Cancer, the thought of losing Dad to a heart attack is honestly more than I can think about. sad.gif Here is the link to the GOFUNDME. Any help is seriously appreciated.
Go Fund Me Campaign for Dad.

https://www.gofundme.com/dad-is-in-the-hosp...ck-surgery-next
Todd
QUOTE (verciazghra @ Dec 21 2018, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sucks to hear this. Stay strong Todd... and a link to the gofundme campaign? I'd like to contribute to it. You are awesome and I wish you the very best.
Adam
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 22 2018, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for your support!!! After losing Mom to Cancer, the thought of losing Dad to a heart attack is honestly more than I can think about. sad.gif Here is the link to the GOFUNDME. Any help is seriously appreciated.
Go Fund Me Campaign for Dad.

https://www.gofundme.com/dad-is-in-the-hosp...ck-surgery-next
Todd

I'm on a tight budget but still want to help. If PayPal is okay, I'll donate a little too. I can't be much of help financially but I'll pray for you and your cause! I hope you'll be able to gather necessary funds!

-Adam
Todd Simpson
I feel your pain!! If money is too tight, I'd be honestly grateful for positive thoughts/vibes/prayers.
Everything helps smile.gif
Todd
QUOTE (Adam M @ Dec 22 2018, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm on a tight budget but still want to help. If PayPal is okay, I'll donate a little too. I can't be much of help financially but I'll pray for you and your cause! I hope you'll be able to gather necessary funds!

-Adam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.